Hairdressers and barbers in Wales can reopen for appointments today after the announcement of the relaxation of Covid lockdown restrictions.
Salons have been closed since before Christmas, days before Wales went into a level four lockdown on the 28th of December.
The change in restrictions has been welcomed with open arms as Wales looks to be on the path back to normality, with England soon to follow.
The roadmap for lifting of Welsh restrictions is as follows:
Monday 15th March
• All children back to primary schools
• Hairdressers and barbers can reopen for appointments only
• Year 10 and 11 students can go back to school
Monday 22nd March
• Supermarkets can start reopening non-essential item aisles
• Garden centres can reopen
Monday 12th April
• All remaining shops will be able to open